Tuesday, January 18

sneak peek into my bathroom renovation

i've been talking about my bathroom renovation here and there for the past month so and wanted to give you a little or maybe big sneak peek into my design. i had a major leak and had to replace the entire floor and some walls in my bathroom. i didn't mind at all because my bathroom was never finished when i moved in and i didn't really dig the finishes. so i got my chance to change things up sooner then i thought. the main construction is finished and now with the help of jose we've been painting and installing base....all the fun finishing work.

here is an image board of my thoughts thus far. i can't wait to show you before & after pics soon.


i've taking a few days off of work to focus on the bathroom renovation and just chill....heading back to work tomorrow is a little sad but i got a lot accomplished in two days! i hope you all are having a great week.

♥.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting it's all coming together, and I can't wait to see the big reveal. That's the thing isn't it, you can have all the ideas in the world but renovating requires time and money. The less money the more time from owner... can be a difficult balance, but oh so satisfying when you can enjoy the fruits of your labour and it's all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sonia! hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Awesome! I cant wait to see it. I saw Jose outside today toting some wood around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finishes project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the vanity and that light fixture!

    ReplyDelete