Tuesday, May 24

oh my garden!

last year jose and i built a raised garden and since then i've have been enjoying the tastiest veggies and herbs around. between my organic vendor at the farmers market and my garden i'm starting to become a veggie snob. i no longer like the taste of store bought fruits and vegetables.

i built this fancy trellis all by myself. this is my first time growing cucumbers...they are a little tricky. i still have a lot of learning to do and many different plants i want to try.

tomatoes galore.

i've been enjoying the herb garden too. i've been making my own salad dressing from the herbs in the garden all spring and lots of herb infused water. the warmer weather always gets me inspired to get creative in the kitchen.

are any of my blogger friends growing a garden? if so, what are growing?

♥. b-real

1 comment:

  1. goodness, yours are way ahead of mine! I'm growing tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, eggplant, and some herbs and flowers too. a bit ambitious for a terrace garden, I suppose, but I'm hoping at least some bear fruit!

    ReplyDelete